Trusted.

   Since1919

 

 

History of Larson Dental

When Dr. Frans Larson saw his first patient in 1919, he had no idea he was starting a tradition that has lasted over 95 years. "Dr. Frans" took care of three generations of patients until he retired in 1978. After World War II, his sons Robert and James ("Dr. Bob" and "Dr. Jim") joined the practice. And in 1974, "Dr. Kim's" name was painted on the door when he joined his dad, uncle and grandfather. And now, Dr. Kim’s son, Cory, is the fourth generation of Larsons to practice dentistry on the corner of 17th and Washington Street NE.

Dr. Frans wouldn't recognize the building now, the practice uses the whole building – not just 2nd floor. An elevator has been added. Large, comfortable operatories contain the latest equipment and technologies.  His great-grandson can treat patients in ways he never dreamed - we now place dental implants! However, Dr. Frans would recognize the same quality of care and genuine concern for the patient’s well-being that has always been part of Larson Dental. Our patients recognize that - many of the same families seen by Dr. Frans are still patients today. We invite you to become part of the Larson Dental tradition!

 

Patient Reviews